Friday, April 29, 2011

mmm.. Gold Glitter!

Mm.... Glitter.. Gold Glitter! I'm in love!! well.. kind of lol. This is Sinful Colors 'All about you' This is a clear base with small copper(almost burnt sienna) and gold micro glitters. Obviously this is a topper, but who doesn't like straight glitter sometimes?! :D

I can still see my tips in the light, but almost full opacity with three coats. I used three coats here with no base or top coat.

This reminds me of Christmastime for some reason. I think this would look beautiful layered of a burgundy or red.





Well I hope you enjoy!! have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥