Saturday, April 16, 2011

My First Zoya

So I layed in bed at 11:30 this morning thinking about how I have no Zoya polishes and I've really got to get some...well.. Ask you and shall receive. I got up, and got my mail and in it.... was my very first Birchbox (you can read about that here..My First BirchBox)!!   And in that.. was my very first Zoya!  It is 'Jules' and it is from the new Intimate Collection

My thoughts.. nice formula, okay dry time, and beautiful color! These are all three coats. You can achieve opaqueness in two depending on how thick your coats are. Mine were pretty thin so I used three


Check out my photos and have a great day!!







I like how I decided not to paint the sides of my nails.. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥