Saturday, April 16, 2011

My First Birch Box!! (Pic Heavy)

So I signed up for Birchbox last month and today I got my first one! If you are unaware of what Birchbox is, it is a service where you pay $10.00 a month and you receive four deluxe samples, and usually an extra little gift. Birchbox carries brands like Stila, Zoya, Benefit, Ahava, Bare Minerals, Deborah Lippmann, Juice Beauty, Keihls, and much much more! You also have the option to review the samples that you receive each month on their website, when you do you earn points toward purchasing full size products that you love! You can check them out here BirchBox.

So this month and Birchbox has gone green with Eco-Fabulous! All items received this month are guaranteed Earth Friendly!

So here is what I received...


 This is the outside of the box

 And when you open that outter box, this is what you see. This month, and every month, these boxes are biodegradable and recyclable.

 This is the card you'll receive. This side just states what's going on this month.



The flipside states all the sample that you have received, who they are by, what they do, the full size amount and how much a full size costs.

 From Left to right. Zoya 'Jules', a Zoya show book and swatch "wheel", Juice Beauty 'Green Apple Peel' and guess whats the in the cute pink tissue paper?!

 This is an extra.. super cute!!! it's seed paper!! Love it!
From Left to right, Juice Beauty 'Green Apple Peel',

Weleda 'Wild Rose Smoothing Face Lotion',

Juice Beauty 'Stem Cellular Repair Eye Treatment',

also Liv Grn 'C2C fragrance'

and lastly in the middle, a mini Zoya 'Jules' from the new Intimate Collection




 Below are just in-depth photos of everything I received... thanks!!





















This is Juice Beauty 'Green Apple Peel'

This is Weleda ' Wild Rose Smoothing Face Lotion'


Thank you for reading!! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of this, but it's awesome! I might need to sign up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had either until last month and I was cruising youtube and saw it. I think it's awesome! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥