Friday, April 8, 2011

Showing my Konad skills :)

So when the Wet N Wild Fast Dry collection came out, I ran out and bought most of the collection. Although, I have most, I've only used like two, lol. So I broke out 'How I met your magenta' tonight and decided to Fauxnad on top of that.

I haven't stamped in.. well since before this last semester began, so about 5 months ago lol. So please be kind :) I'll get better, I promise!


 I started off with four coats of 'How I Met Your Magenta'

On top of that I stamped the houndstooth image from Bundle Monster Plate #BM19

I stamped with Nicole by O.P.I's 'The Next CEO'
I absolutely love this color!!!! I love it's foil finish, I love the taupe color.. just all of it :) *drools*

I sealed all of it with a coat of Seche Vite.

 My work place on my desk. I'm so fancy :)



I hope you enjoyed! Have a great night!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥