Monday, April 25, 2011

Copper Penny..woohoo a foil!

So I've been picking up some Revlon polishes lately, and this one is 'Copper Penny'. I am so into foil finishes lately... lubbs dems! Check it out :)

This is two coats, with no base and no top coat. 'Copper Penny' is a bit more taupe than an actual penny, but still really pretty. It comes out lighter than what is shown in the bottle.

Sorry about all the light reflection..i forgot to clean my camera lens lol.









I was doing swatches back to back, I didn't get 'Lubu Heels' all the way off lol









 Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute color ..try black shatter over it will look really nice..=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥