Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday's Nail of the Day

Hola Senoritas! How are you doing this lovely Sunday. It is so humid here in Louisiana.. I'm sure I'm going to just melt :) On to my nail for today

I used three coats of Nicole by O.P.I's 'The Next CEO'. I love this color! I love the foil finish, it's formula, the brush..everything about it.. i love:)

On my accent nail I used four coats of Milani's 'Disco Lights'.
 It would have given me full coverage in three about i didn't have any glitter on the sides and up to my cuticles.. lol... no there is too much.

Small price you pay for glitter madness:)

Nicole by O.P.I. 'The Next CEO' Brush.
It's short and stubby.. lubbs it!

What I used



blurry by shiny:)




Thank you for reading!! I hope you have a lovely evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥