Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rose and Fairy Madness

So as per my last post I told you about the buy two get one free polishes at Sally Beauty. Here are two that I picked up.






Rose Among Thorns is pretty sheer. I ended up applying four coats and you could still see my tips.

I think I'll apply a coat of white before applying this again.
Like that chip on my ring finger? lol





This is China Glazes Fairy Dust *drools* I love the glitters:)

This is a clear jelly base with micro holo and silver glitters. It will take quite a few coats to get full coverage.

I used just one coat here.




Thank you for reading!! Have a great night!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥