Monday, May 30, 2011

Pink Creme Yummyness!

I wanted to paint on some of my un-trieds, but most of those are dark and I wanted bright and shiny :) So as I was searching through my polishes (which is up to 137 now), I found 'Pink Creme' from Sinful Colors. This is exactly what it says lol, a pink creme. This polish also has micro gold shimmer. This reminds me of a muted 'Strawberry Fields' from China Glaze, you can see my post here. I really love this color, it's so bright and summery!!

On to the pics!






Again sorry about the pics, but I am getting a new camera soon! yes! :D Thanks for reading, have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥