Monday, May 23, 2011

Birchbox Mother Madness

Hola Senoritas!! How are you today? I want to apologize for not posting for two days.. fun times in my house lol. Well Sat I came home and was entirely too tired, and last night i came home and my internet was out!! ack!! But alas all is fixed now and I ended up getting two more channels through cable.. yippie! :D

 Three days ago I got my May's BirchBox! I was super excited about this months because I was really really hoping that I would get a Stila eyeshadow like some others got.. and I did!! Anyway here are the pics from this months madness.

I think the reason I'm so excited about Birchbox each month is that I don't go dropping loads of cash on high end beauty and body products. I just can't afford it, so through this program I get to sample these products, see if I really like them and then can purchase them.


A list of what is included, and how much is in a full size and how much a full size costs

A little note :)



I was too excited to open it that i didn't picture the box and unveiling the first bit of tissue.

Where all the goodies were packed away!




An insert from Tinyprints.com


Well I couldn't rearrange my pics, but this is the back of the card that I was send
This is the front.. do you spot the blue bird?! soo cute!

Inside of the card. Adorable!
Ahava Mineral Hand Cream
This is way too perfum-y for me. It has a nice texture and seeps into the skin for soft hands,
but the smell just gets me!

Archipelago's Triple Milled Pomegranate Soap! This smells soooooo yummy!!
It's so soft, and the soap creates more than enough suds.


If you have ever smelled Bath and Body Works' Pomegranate Passion,
this smells just like it!!!


I was so excited about this!!

'Wisteria' is a gorgeous purple. It has great color payoff and the texture is amazing



this is Blue Chinese Wisteria, just one genome of Wisteria. I think Stila captured the color perfectly.




Lastly I recieved BVLGARI's 'Mon Jasmin Noir'

This smells like a muted jasmine to me. maybe mixed with Talc Powder lol
  Thanks for Reading, Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥