Saturday, May 14, 2011

I can finally access my blog!!! yay!!

After three days of not being able to access my blog.. here I am! I'm sure you aren't surprised by my missing. I'm really trying guys!! I wish I could have a summer where I didn't have to work :D that would make me happpieeesss!! Anyway onto today's nail look...


I stopped by Sally's to get the new Island Escape( I always say this like Dory from 'Finding Nemo' now :D) collection, and saw Finger paints new Peace, Love and Color collection. I picked a couple glittery ones up, and these are my first finger paints! They have a pretty good formula and an awesome dry time!

This is 'Hue left a message?'. I used four coats with 'Nail Life Gripper' as my base. Does anyone else have the problem with chipping easily when using that base? This polish was gone by the end of the day, idk I might try something different. Any suggestions?



It's pretty light, but super cute. This is a clear base chock full of pink micro glitters. 


You like that broken middle nail? ugh :/

I went to visit a friend thursday and went to Sally's there, and they finally had China Glaze's 'Black Mesh'! We have been sold out around here forever!! So I picked it up and added it on top of this look.

oooh more broken nails... arg!!







I hoped you enjoyed, thanks for reading! have a wonderful night!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥