Saturday, May 28, 2011

These pics suck.. sorry!!

So I'm really sorry about the quality of these pics, but they're taken with my Macbook Pro. My camera is broken. So I don't even know what I'm going to do lol. Anyway.. This is Revlon's 'Blue Lagoon'. This came out with their spring collection last month. This is two coats, and on my two middle fingers I have two coats of Wet N Wild's Wild Shine 'Kaleidoscope'. Seche Vite topped them off









Sorry about the crappy pics, but hopefully I'll be getting a new camera soon.Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to heard about your camera but lovely nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hopefully I'll get a new one soon, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥