Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nail Junkie.. maybe that name was made for me :)

I know I showed you Sinful Colors 'Nail Junkie' on my accent nail (you can check that out here),  but I wanted to do a full mani with it. And here is what I got:)

 'Nail Junkie' is a teal jelly base with micro green/silver glitter, small green glitter and medium sized holo, hexagonal glitter.This polish is super goopy and thick. It could definitely use some thinner. But even with the thickness, it ended out alright. I used three coats and in some areas you could still see my tips,  but it was fine for me. I used seche vite as my topper.

On to the pics!!






Thanks for reading!! Hopefully your day is drier than mine!! torrential rains, ack! :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥