Saturday, May 28, 2011

Satuday Nail Fails

Sorry I'm posting late! I just got off work! Ack! So as fellow users of nail polish (i'm guessing :D), you know that your nail looks don't always come out looking pretty, thus we have Nail Fails. Here is my most recent

This was two coats of 'Lust' by Wet N Wild Craze. You can see the naked polish here. And then I was thinking that I never use my Art Deco polishes and decided to do some "art".





I used Art Deco's in Black, White, Purple, and Silver



 As you can see I placed strokes all over the place. No forethought lol.

Well thanks for reading!! What are some of your Nail Fails?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥