Sunday, May 15, 2011

Discount Polishes at Sally's

I went to visit a friend recently and we visited the Sally's by her house. BTW... I am currently downtrodden with a summer cold so I'm not as eloquent as I usually am.. Sorry! Anyway, when we visited, I noticed that there were some polishes by the front door and of course I picked some up.

I purchased 'Laser Lime' from China Glazes Tronica collection..I'm not in love with this color, but I do like to have complete collections, and really couldn't beat it at $1.99. I also picked up Orly's 'Star of Bombay' from their 2008 Gems collection. Lastly for discount polishes, I picked up 'Sapphire Silk' from the 2011 Precious collection.

Today, I have swatched for you 'Sapphire Silk'







'Sapphire Silk' is a gorgeous teal/rich blue. This formula was awesome and had a pretty good dry time. It dries to a plasticy/jelly finish. I really like this. It's a wonderful pop of color but could definitely be used for work or a date. I love this!


These are two coats, but could be opaque within one. I used Nail Life Gripper as my base, and Seche Vite as my top coat.


Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥