Wednesday, May 25, 2011

50th Post Baby!!

So today.. my camera broke. Idk really what I'm going to do, I do have a smart phone, but even with that - cell phone pics don't compare to a camera. So we'll see :)

On to today's nail look. I knew as soon as I saw 'Electric Pineapple' from the new Island Escape collection from China Glaze, that I had to pair a crackle with it. I ended up going with 'Cracked Concrete' from China Glazes Crackle Glaze collection. On a side note, have you been to Walgreens and seen the new Sally Hansen crackle collection? They have sooo many colors and they look gorgeous!! They have gold, white, silver, blue, red, hell.. just lots of colors lol! It's days like those that I didn't have a conscience about companies that openly test on animals :D

Anyway.. onto the pics :)

 I am honest to goodness in love with this color! This is a perfect lemon lime creme. It goes on beautifully, pretty much opaque in one coat. I used Nail Life Gripper as my base. And after using 'Cracked Concrete' I used Seche Vite as my topper.

 Sorry this is blurry but this was right before my camera went kaput! :(

Like that chipping? That' what happens when you have a black lab that refuses to believe that nail polish actually needs time to dry :D
Thanks for reading, and I'll keep you updated on whether or not I'll still be posting until I get a new camera. Think you could live with cell phone pics for a month?! ack! I know I'm mortified!!  :D

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. yellow! a color that i dare not try, but it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I didn't think I would like it on me at first but I'm def in love lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥