Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lubu Heels baby!

I am positively in love with shoes. I have, if I had to estimate, around 50 pairs of heels. That's just heels no flats or tennies. Ya.. so I really love heels and that's part of the reason I picked up China Glaze's 'Lubu Heels'.

At first i didn't think I was going to like this color but I ended up loving it.

This is two coats with no base and no top coat. 'Lubu Heels' is a black base with deep, rich, red circular glitters. It is so gorgeous on and I'm so happy that I picked it up!












Sorry about no clean up, I ran out of my small qtip's at this point, and had to use big ones..not good. :/

Anyway, thanks for reading!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥