Saturday, July 30, 2011

Zoya Pandora

A few days ago I received my birchbox, you can see that post here. Inside was this little gem. A Zoya 'Pandora' mini. This is from their 2011 Touch Collection. 

I didn't think I wanted anything out of this collection, because I usually don't go for nude/non crazy colors. But this mini has changed my mind! I definitely will be purchasing this entire collection!



 'Pandora' is a pink nude with a touch of pink/silver shimmer.  This is almost a one coat wonder(saw that on another blog, thought it was cute). I used two coats with Nail Life as my base and they're topped with Seche Vite.



This shows truest to what is seen in real life.
Do you like nudes or muted colors, or are you like me and want a party on your nails every second of every day? :) 

Well thanks for reading!! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks really nice on you i don't think it would look good on me. New blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I didn't think it was going to look good on me, but I'm def glad I tried it :) Thank you for following!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥