Monday, July 11, 2011

Mint Sorbet

I totally meant to post this last night.. but.. The ever important Youtube sucked me in! :D

Whilst researching the webz.. I found that Sally Hansen no longer tests on animals. Their 3rd party ingredient makers(didn't know what else to call them :D) may test on animals, but Sally Hansen themselves do not test the finished product on animals.

So with this new found knowledge, I started buying SH products again. Starting with SH Extreme Wear in 'Mint Sorbet'. This is a perfect mint creme. I'm so in love! I used two coats with Nail Life Gripper as my base and Seche Vite as my topper.



And because I couldn't leave well enough alone, I added 'Starry Temptress'
to my accent nail. I couldn't really pick it up with my cell camera.
Thanks for reading! Have a great day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥