Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Green Sparkly Dupes

Going through my collection last night, I noticed that I have what might be dupes. One is Orly's 'It's not rocket science' and the other is China Glaze's 'Zombie Zest'.

One coat in I was sure these weren't dupes. 'ZZ' is more yellow than 'INRS', or maybe 'INRS' just hides it more because after three coats of each they look identical. They both are olive green, sheer, with green/gold glitter and glass flecks.

As I said, I used three coats of each. I based them with Nail Life Gripper and they aren't topped.


                     Thumb, Middle, and Pinkie - Orly 'INRS'
                               Pointer and Ring - CG 'ZZ'

Would you rather me edit these pics and put which finger has what on it? Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I have both and they are in my untrieds. Thanks for letting me know there dupes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥