Saturday, July 9, 2011

Serena Glam Slam

"Kick off England's most prestigious tennis tournament with gorgeous, shimmering, stand-out nails! This Glam Slam England duo-pack includes one captivating metallic purple and our new sparkle-packed silver glitter."

I picked up O.P.I's Serena Glam Slam with 'Grape..Set..Match' and 'Servin' Up Sparkle'



 'Grape..Set..Match' reminds me of straight concentrated grape juice! I love it so much. It has purple micro glitter and what, in the sun, almost looks like purple flakies.

It shines in the pics like it may have a blue/purple duo-chrome, but in real life I just don't see it.


Mmmm...sparkles *drools*  'Servin' Up Sparkle' is a clear base with tons of silver and holo micro glitters with medium hexagonal holo glitters.


BTW. I used three coats of 'Grape..Set..Match' and one kind of heavy coat of 'Servin' Up Sparkle' This had an amazing dry time and I just love this combo to bits!

There was also another Duo with 'Your Royal Shine-ness' and 'Servin' Up Sparkle'. 'Your Royal..' is a silver polish. And you get the same glitter polish in that duo.

I paid $14.50 for this at Ulta. I love these two so much, well worth the money!

Thanks for reading! Have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥