Friday, July 15, 2011

China Glaze Metallic Crackle Glaze

Tonight, I have for you the China Glaze Metallic Crackle Collection. This includes six crackle colors. I used two coats of WnW Fast Dry's 'Ebony Hates Chris' under each. These are based with Nail Life Gripper and topped with Seche Vite

Platinum Pieces

Tarnished Gold


Tarnished Gold


Tarnished Gold




Platinum Pieces

Platinum Pieces



Cracked Medallion


Oxidized Aqua

Oxidized Aqua



Latticed Lilac

Haute Metal

Latticed Lilac



Sorry these are all mixed up, I'm not on my computer and this one apparently does not like Blogger. Thanks for reading!

Do you think you'll get any of these? I really like them! They are a bit sheer though, but it's like metal shiny eye candy on your tips :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥