Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nicole by OPI Mattes

Today, I have for you two Nicole by OPI Mattes. I picked these up at Marshall's about three weeks ago. They came in a duo pack. You can check out the original post here.

 This is 'Respect the world - Matte' This is a muted turquoise. I used two coats with Nail Life as my base.












 I wanted a little more to this look so I tipped them with WnW Fast Dry's 'Silvivor' I really like the Matte and Foil finishes together.




 Here we have 'No Limits - Matte' This is a deep navy. This is what I think of when I look at a suede finish, but it definitely is matte.  I used two coats and Nail Life as my base.







 I used 'Silvivor' again as my french accents.

 I ran out of acetone during the last silver french : /. I tried removal with non-acetone remover that I had around, but it didn't work that well lol.

I want to apologize for being so hit and miss with posts lately. I've been working wacky schedules due to  no one showing up at work, and when I finally do get home, I'm exhausted! lol. But thanks for reading!! I hope you have a great day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥