Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Wonder Yellows and Crackle Madness

So although I do have most of the Wet N Wild Fast Dry 2011 line, I have only used two of them before. So last night after posting my polish collection, I slapped on four coats of 'The Wonder Yellows'

 BTW I had the HUGEST crush on Fred Savage.. jsyk :)

Of course that wasn't good enough for me so I brought out 'Broken Hearted' mwah! I love crackle!!

I really don't know why I didn't get pics of 'The Wonder Yellows' by itself, but here is my slant crackle design
China Glaze Crackle Glaze in 'Broken Hearted'

Four Coats of 'The Wonder Yellows' and my tips are still visible... Probably not my fave go-to yellow, but I like it's shimmer.

Do you ever paint your crackle on and then notice that it, for lack of a better word, receded from the side of your nail making it look like you hadn't painted it there?

I really dislike that!!!! lol

Have a great day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥