Sunday, March 13, 2011

My First Post and My Favorite Nails.

Hey! I'm Cody! I have recently become absolutely addicted to nail polish! I thought I would start this blog for a couple of reasons. 1. To share my new love with new people. and 2. my friends and family are tired of seeing just nails on my facebook. They are pretty sure I have a problem! lol anyway here are my newest favorite nails to go along with my first post.

This is three coats of 'Silvivor' by Wet N Wild Fast Dry


On top of 'Silvivor' I added 'Broken hearted' From China Glazes
 new Crackle Glaze Collection
Here is my left hand.





I love the way this looks! 


    Thanks! Have a lovely day!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥