Thursday, March 31, 2011

Target is My Beauty Bag

This is the box all my goodies came in. If you look closer
at the bullseye's they are made up of different kinds
of makeup, glosses, shadows, lipsticks.. too cute!!

This is the Make-up bag that was hiding inside!

Here are all the goodies neatly tucked inside

$25 in coupons,

a Pantene shampoo sample.

Also Nivea Express
Hydration lotion - Which is awesome!!!!

Also I received a sample of Fekkai's Shea Butter Shampoo & Conditioner

Also I got a sample of Revlon's Color Stay lip gloss in Hot Pink -
I wish I had received another color - I bought the full size just the
other day lol.

Lastly, I received Neutrogena's Naturals Lip Balm - LOVE THIS STUFF!!!
So looking through Nouveaucheap's blog, I found out about a free Sonia Kashuk make-up bag filled with goodies. So I raced over to the site and got mine! I received my bag o' goodies yesterday! Here's what I got...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥