Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hard Candy Haul ~ Eye Shadow and Lip Glosses

Second Part of my small Hard Candy haul! What do you think of Hard Candy? Do you like the payoff for the amount spent? Do you like the packaging? I think it's so cute! So here is my eyeshadow and glosses... mwah!!

 This is Hard Candy's Split Personality Shadow Duo in Dazed. There are screw tops filled with creme shadows on both ends. They screw onto sponge applicators.
Dazed Silver 

Dazed Silver

Dazed Metallic Purple


This is Glossaholic in 'Lush' I love this gloss!!! i wish I had a better camera so I could show you all the flakies in it!!

It tastes and smells like a vanilla cupcake. So yummy...

This also has HUMONGOUS brush! I have some voluptuous lips and this applicator is almost too big for me.


 This is Hard Candy's Plumping Serum in Life Preserver.

If you have ever tried Physician's Formula Plumping gloss, you know how much it plumps and makes your lips look huge.



This does not have the same effect, but they have awesome colors and great glitter! So It def makes up for no plumping :)


Okay Sweeties... have a great evening! Mwah!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥