Thursday, June 16, 2011

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Mini 4 set

So if you read my last post you know I finally went to an ULTA. There I saw the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Collection. None of these colors really popped at me, except 'Mermaid Tears' (that is of course sold out :D). So I grabbed the mini four set that included, 'Skull & Glossbones', 'Sparrow me the Drama', 'Planks a lot', and 'Stranger Tides'. Each bottle is 1/8 FL. Oz. and the set was $12.50. 


I have decided when I go back on tuesday, I'll be buying full sets of 'Sparrow me the Drama', and 'Planks Alot'. they are sooo pretty!

I used  Nail Life Gripper as my base and topped them with Seche Vite. All colors are two coats. I didn't get good pics of 'Skull & Glossbones', so I only have the other three swatched for you.

'Stranger Tides'
This is a sea foam creme, reminds me of a very light army green.


'Sparrow me the Drama'
A light rosy pink creme. Soo pretty!


'Planks a lot' A bright lavender creme


Thanks for reading! I hope you all have a super night!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥