Thursday, June 23, 2011

Essie French Affair

'French Affair' is a gorgeous rosy pink. I think this is what Barbie was painting on her tips and toes while Ken was mowing the lawn. It's that pink and that wonderful! This has a great formula, just like 'Sand Tropez'. It became opaque for me in two coats.

I was pretty skeptical about an Essie pink polish. I had tried 'Sugar Daddy' and that was just ridiculous! It was sooooooo sheer and I hated that formula. So I was definitely pleasantly surprised and I ended up loving this color! It's so bright and summery!




LOL, and I totally forgot to clean up before taking these, sorry! Thanks for checking me out!! Have a fantastic day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥