Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bigger haul.. still pretty mini though :D (Pic Heavy)

Another Haul Post.. ack!
I picked up Urban Decay's Naked Palette at Sephora. I had been wanting this palette so bad! The colors are so gorgeous in all the swatches I saw and are sooo awesome irl!

That's Urban Decay Primer Potion attached.


I had no clue that the palette has a felt type texture...weird! :D





A shadow brush came with the palette.

I have another post coming with swatches of all the colors. I know you've probably seen them before but I want to anyway darn it! :D


The Tokidoki Pittura Brush Set is the cutest ever!!! I love the characters and the dyed tips of the bristles. I'm not exactly sure how I'll store them, but they are cute nonetheless!


Bath and Body Works is hosting their Semi Annual Sale. There are literally thousands of products 50% - 75% off! crazyness!

Cherry Vanilla Body Mist.. smells soooo good!
Very fresh and fruity



White Citrus Body Mist. Smells like Lilacs and oranges. Very Stark and fresh.

Foaming Soaps. Aqua Blossom smells like flowers lol. Idk how else to describe it.
Caribbean Escape should have just been called Papaya. Sweet, fruity Papaya :D


The sales woman said this is a great exfoliator before tanning. It smells just like the ocean, fresh and salty.

I've been getting a lot of self tanner samples where ever I go lately so I decided to pick this up and start trying them.
This smells exactly like Key Lime Pie.


This is hand gel, like germ-x. It smells just like a red apple. So juicy and amazing!
It dries pretty quick and doesn't leave a tacky residue.

This smells more of pomegranate and I don't pick up much citrus, but smells good nonetheless.
I think they might have changed their formula for lotions as well. i usually don't like them
because they don't seep into my skin, but this one does and I really like it! It's very moisturizing!


My mom loved this so much she got a HUGE bottle of it! lol. It smells just like an alcoholic apple lol

O.P.I's 'Sparrow me the drama' What was supposed to be my first full size O.P.I.. my mom commandeered it..
I'm never getting it back lol.



Well thanks for reading!! What are your fave products from Bath and Body Works? With this sale I've tried new stuff and love them even more! Thanks for following! Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥