Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ombre Nails.. and I need patience :D

So I've never tried an Ombre look, but was curious. So I guess this is my interpretation. On my left thumb I started to use scotch tape for the angles, but I didn't have the patience and drew the lines myself. So some are crooked and they aren't very even... but that's okay lol


 I used Nail Magic as my base, Ulta's 'Snow White', NYC's 'Sidewalkers', Sinful Colors 'Black on Black' and topped them off with Seche Vite




 I accented with Color Club's 'Starry Temptress' This looks super good over black.


Thanks for reading! And sorry about the late post! Have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥