Sunday, June 19, 2011

Drugstore Dupes

I recently, well in the last six months, picked up two polishes that i found out looked mighty similar to eachother and decided to paint them both on and see what I got.

These two polishes are Jesse's Girl 'Wild Thing'. and Sinful Colors 'Dream On' Both of these are fuchsia berry neons. I painted on three coats of each, used Nail Life Gripper as my base and they're topped off with Seche Vite in the last three pics.

 My Thumb, Middle, and Pinkie are painted with 'Dream On'. Pointer and Ring are 'Wild Thing'.





 Sorry about the clean up, I tried but it just spread all the berry goodness!
As you can see they are pretty much the same color. Irl 'Dream On' looks a little darker to my eye, but it might not be lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥