Saturday, September 17, 2011

OPI My Private Jet

Hey lovely ladies! How are you all? I have been gone for a little over a month now. School has started up and I've been working full time, and unfortunately blogging had to be put on the back-burner. But I'm at a point where I can start again! I'm happy about it too, cause my nails have been naked for almost a month! eek! what a scary sight :)

For you today, I have OPI's 'My private Jet'. This polish is so talked about that when I happened to see it at my ulta, I had to scoop it up. I'm super happy I did. This is not only a beautiful color to be sporting this fall, but I would wear this any time of the year! I love it!



 I used two coats here, with Nail Life as my base and Seche as my sealer. This is a gorgeous almost chocolate brown with little white/silver flecks of glitter. I really enjoyed this color!


Thanks for staying tuned! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥