Saturday, September 24, 2011

Haul time!

Here in Louisiana I have to drive pretty far just to buy a bottle of China Glaze or OPI. So I do a lot of polish shopping online. That is where I found China Glaze's Haunting collection. 

I had to use two different e-tailers, but all was good in wonderland when both shipments arrived in just two days. I used 8ty8beauty.com, and head2toebeauty.com

 Left to Right: 'Near Dark' - a deep forest green, creme/almost jelly finish
'Haunting' - a black base chock full of micro silver glitters, glitter finish
And 'Crimson' - a rich dark plum, creme finish


 Left to Right: 'It's Alive' - a green base with micro yellow/green glitters with medium hexagonal green glitters, glitter finish.
'Near Dark', Crimson', 'haunting', 
and lastly,  'Ghoulish Glow' - a glow in the dark polish.

Just now realized that 'Near Dark' has my dogs spilled medicine on it! Sorry :/


About an hour away there is a small Walmart/farm and country type of store called Alco. This time while visiting.. I saw..well.. a couple of things I wanted :D

First up we have three of the four polishes from OPI's 2011 Miss Universe Collection


 From left to right: 'Swimsuit...Nailed it!' - a blue/teal base with blue shimmer. It is a shimmer/foil finish.
'Congeniality is my middle name' - a deep red/fuchsia with pink/fuchsia glitter, shimmer finish.
'It's MY year' - a pink/purple base with pink/gold/purple duo-chrome glitter, glitter finish.


 Here we have 'Sahara Sapphire' - a blue/purple pearl, with an almost metallic finish. 



 Next up is 'Black Satin' - a dark charcoal base with silver and black shimmer. With a metallic finish.



 From the Stranger Tides collection of 2011 we have 'Stranger Tides' and 'Skull & Glossbones'. I'm sure I don't need to explain these two :)


 The display on these next five was called Pinkcitment. All of these colors were brought from other already existing collections. 



 'Shorts Story' - a bubble gum creme finish.
         'Don't know...Beets Me!' - a raspberry creme finish





'ElePhantastic Pink' - a coral pink creme finish
'La Paz-itively Hot' - a coral pink shimmer finish


'You're a pisa work' - a dark pink creme finish



I also picked up Sally Hansen's 'Nude Now' - a light nude shimmer finish.


So that's all for this haul! Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥