Monday, September 19, 2011

Finger Paints Crackle Effect

While browsing Sally's I stumbled upon Finger Paints Crackle Effects. They have two colors, a rich royal blue called ' Blue Crackle' and an almost shimmery purple called 'Purple Crackle'.

When I bought these I really liked them, and since then Color Club has come out with Fractured, and Milani has come out with Krackle. I'm kind of over it now lol. I have China Glaze, Finger Paints, and OPI and I think that might be enough for me.

But enough talk, here are pictures:)


 The crackle colors are one coat over two coats of Wet N Wild Fast Dry's 'Silvivor'. I based these with Nail Magic, and their finished with Seche.

 I love the look of this blue and silver!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥