Friday, October 7, 2011

White Nails.. Love it!

So besides a french tipping polish, I've never owned a white polish. I've been seeing lots of white nails lately and I really wanted to try it!

Here I used two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On and
two coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Ice Queen.
How about that dog hair on my index finger? :)







 Ice Queen is a clear base with silver micro glitter and small hexagonal 
purple, blue, and pink holographic glitters.

The shimmer was just the right amount. I know a lot of people don't, but I like the look of sparse big glitter, but even I was left wanting more hexagonal pieces.

I really liked this and actually wore it for four days. It was pretty stark and ended up pretty beautiful! Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥