Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sahara Sapphire

I picked this up purely because it perplexed me. Is it a foil? Is it a  Duo-chrome, shimmery, mess of awesomeness?!

 I'm not the best on finishes, but luckily there are enough other polish bloggers out there, that all I had to do was google "Nail Polish Finishes" and wah-lah!

I've decided to say this is a metallic frost? pearl? Shimmer? I don't really know but it's gorgeous. 'Sahara Sapphire' is blue/lilac in color. It goes on a bit streaky but not as bad as I thought it would be. 

I used two coats here based with Nail Life and topped with Seche. 






Final Verdict: Pretty good, I like it!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a fantastic day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥