Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Essie Fair Game

In the last two weeks I've hauled to beat all hauls, and have found myself with roughly 50  or more un-trieds. So in the next coming weeks I'm going to try and swatch most of them for you. 

I haven't been around the last week, and for that I apologize. I recently started working at my church. So on top of going to school, I'm working two jobs. But I've finally got my schedule down and am be back to normal scheduled programming :D

Today I have for you Essie's Fair Game. This came out in 2011 with their Resort Fair Game Collection.

 Fair Game is a grey blue with shimmer. It is a wonderful one coater, but I did use two coats to try and hide some of the streakiness. I'm sure the streaking was due to my brushing so many times. 


 My cuticles are looking harsh, but much better than what they were.. Just a work in progress!

Final Verdict: I really like this polish. It's a beautiful color. I highly recommend it :)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a fantastic day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be respectful, and if you'd like me to look at your blog, or have any questions, feel free to email me. ♥ Codyngoodrich (at) gmail (dot) com ♥